As professionals of the tourism sector for many years, our priority is to ensure our customers' utter satisfaction. Our daily commitment, as well as our internal quality policy consider the following criteria:
- the quality of service and welcoming
- the quality of our equipment and infrastructures
- the quality of our coaching
- a pedagogical evolution adapted to our customer’s level
- to respect the environment in all our activities
Our packages are designed to make everyone feel good and personally cared for. Through diverse activities, our project aims at creating a community made of exchanges, sharing, discoveries, solidarity and happiness. It is important to us to guarantee this same level of satisfaction to our staff and partners, to provide a quality experience for all!
Surf and yoga are activities that we practice close to or in the nature. It is most logical that Sandycamps' team works together to protect the environment we live in. To lead our activities every day in an environmentally friendly manner, to raise awareness of those around us and our clients to the beauty and fragility of nature, is our duty. We have adopted simple eco-friendly actions:
- water for the showers is heated with solar panels
- we encourage our clients to save water in their daily use
- we save energy with low-energy bulbs
- we sort and recycle our wastes as much as possible
- we regularly organize beach clean-up operations
- fruits and vegetables are produced and bought locally
- we raise awareness among our guests and the wider public through panels on litter degradation and other human impact on the environment.
At Sandycamps, we do our best to offer competitive prices. Our goal is to make surf and yoga accessible and affordable.
We offer special rates for groups above 8 persons. The more you are, the best price you get. (See GROUPS)
We regularly offer promotions on our packages on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, ...) and in our newsletter. Don’t hesitate to subscribe or follow-us to be the first to know!
At Sandycamps, we reallocate a part of our benefits in local businesses through our team’s and clients’ purchases, repairs and rents, thus having a positive impact on the local community and economy. Furthermore, we encourage our clients to bring with them items that they would like to give away, like clothes, books, magazines, surf equipment, etc. that we will redistribute locally.